Careers at Campbell Attorneys
We know that continued success relies on attracting and developing talented people so we are continuously seeking suitably trained and competent individuals to fill vacant positions across both of our offices.
Please see our vacancies below. If there is nothing advertised to match your profile and experience, don’t be put off. Just take a few moments to send us your CV to [email protected] and we’ll get back to you as soon as a suitable vacancy arises.
Below is a list of current openings and available positions at Campbell Attorneys
RAF LITIGATION SECRETARY
RAF Litigation Secretary required for Durban North branch of national personal injury law firm. Not less than 5 years (recent) experience dealing with the Road Accident Fund legislation (post 2008)
● Must be able to work with a file independently
● Not less than 5 years experience in RAF Litigation in general and in particular with claims post 2008
● Must have experience dealing with Road Accident Fund matters acting on behalf of the plaintiff from lodging the claim through the High Court litigation process
● Excellent verbal and written skills
● People and administrative skills
● Client relationship skills
Salary is dependent on the experience of the candidate but is competitive
Please submit your CV with detailed description of all duties and capabilities
Should you be interested submit your CV together with the following mandatory supporting documents to [email protected]
Mandatory supporting documents: